Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day running of the BU, maintaining standards, ensuring legal compliance checks on pricing etc.
- Assist in cashier training and provide support to cashiers where required.
- Ensure achievement of sales targets which have been set for the department/s and provide input when deciding the targets.
- Continually monitor the achievement of sales targets and take corrective measures where required.
- Provide clarity progress towards targets by communicating to the team the department, store and overall regional performance.
- Ensure minimization of shrinkage levels in the department, training the teams on how to handle merchandise and protect stock.
- Role model the highest standards of customer service with the team.
- Understand customer needs and build a rapport with customers.
- Manage customer complaints and queries resolving them to the best of your ability.
- Ensure visual merchandising guidelines are adhered to and standards and maintained in the department/s provide feedback to visual merchandisers.
- Execute all operational procedures effectively
- Audit the department/s for achieving standards in fitting rooms and housekeeping, till areas etc.
- Assist with maintaining superior product quality by identifying product issues and communicating these to the merchandising team.
- Ensure adequate learning and development of the team through on-the-job training, VM training, product training etc.
- Ensure clarity of roles by dividing responsibilities between team members.
- Develop team members by providing timely and constructive feedback to help team members identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Motivate teams to drive sales and adhere to processes
Desired Candidate Profile
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
Perks and Benefits
Lucrative Incentive Plans ,Group Mediclaim Policy, Group Accidental Policy
Role:Assistant Store Manager
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail Store Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Camp India Pvt. Ltd.
Camp India Pvt Ltd is a new venture of Shahi Group and a strategic partner of international sportswear brands, Nike & Converse. Mr. Anand Ahuja, a well-known spiritually inclined sneaker enthusiast, began CIPL in 2021. Camp has marked its presence in all the major cities with thirty-six exclusive brand outlets of Nike. These cities are Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Ahmedabad & Surat. Our Leadership team brings a wealth of knowledge and 20+ years of extensive cross industry experience with them. Currently we have a total manpower of 300 professionals across all the locations. We are a growing organisation and believe that great vision without great people is irrelevant, therefore we encourage smart professionals to join us and be a part of this growth path.
Contact Company:Camp India Pvt. Ltd.